May 28, 2011

Mark Zuckerberg's Eating only what he kills...

CNN - "Zuckerberg posted a note to the 847 friends on his private page: "I just killed a pig and a goat."...since he has taken to killing goats, pigs and chickens...this year's is about animals and meat. (Click here to read Zuckerberg's May 4 comment.)
http://img2.newser.com/square-image/119541-20110526171010/mark-zuckerberg-goes-semi-vegetarian-kills-his-own-meat.jpeg
Cool has introduced Zuckerberg to nearby farmers and advised him as he killed his first chicken, pig, and goat. "He cut the throat of the goat with a knife, which is the most kind way to do it," says Cool.

Zuckerberg and his longtime girlfriend, Priscilla, have been cooking what he slaughters, eating what many people would not dare consume. He recently ate a chicken, including the heart and liver, and used the feet to make stock. ... the only meat I'm eating is from animals I've killed myself.

So far, this has been a good experience. I'm eating a lot healthier foods and I've learned a lot about sustainable farming and raising of animals.
http://post.cloudfront.goodinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/redmeat.jpg

WOW